INNOVO Talent Management
INNOVO Innovation (A Division of INNOVO Network Ltd.)
Contract (The successful candidates must have their own registered company)
INNOVO commercialises innovation. It has access to millions of different sources to find proven innovations and new technologies for organisations of all sizes and the Corporate Entrepreneurs who work with them. The most promising innovations and new technologies can be deployed for the organisation by their Corporate Entrepreneurs who share in the value they add
INNOVO Network is an innovative free to register, B2B platform where companies can buy and sell. This Network can save circa 10% on the trade of all goods, products and services between organisations. A number of organisations ranging from SMEs to conglomerates who have registered with INNOVO, are interested in collectively procuring all goods and services via a portal offering between them, the full range of products and services on a global and regional basis. Part of the savings (INNBATEs) are shared with charities, non-profits, NGOs and other good causes that have also registered through the INNOVO For Good platform.
The Role and Responsibilities of a Corporate Entrepreneur:
Corporate Entrepreneurs take proven innovations and new technologies from INNOVO’s many sources and deploy the most promising ones at major organisations for an uncapped fair share of the value that they add. Corporate Entrepreneurs ideally will have an entrepreneur’s mindset coupled with experience as a senior corporate executive. They represent the best talent from the corporate world who thrive at the leading edge of change and innovation. They are ambitious and highly driven, often frustrated with the constraints of the corporate treadmill and impatient with internal politics. Corporate Entrepreneurs are self-starters who drive the projects that they believe in.
There are several ways of becoming a Corporate Entrepreneur:
- Employer: Your employer sponsors you through the Corporate Entrepreneur Programme to deploy innovations at your employer. Fortunately, there are innovations and new technologies ready for immediate deployment so that you can demonstrate early commercial potential. If your employer is a major corporate with revenues of over $500m, this can be the first step to setting up a Corporate Cyclone JV with INNOVO.
- Other Organisations: Join one of the organisations interested in recruiting Corporate Entrepreneurs to deploy INNOVO’s innovations and new technologies. If the organisation is a large corporate, this may be with a view to forming a Corporate Cyclone JV.
- JV Investor: An investor investing in a JV before the corporate partner has joined can recruit Corporate Entrepreneurs with INNOVO.
- Freelance Corporate Entrepreneur: You can go through the Corporate Entrepreneur Programme either with an investor sponsoring you or financed with your own resources.
Corporate Cyclone JV:
Having rapidly proven your capabilities as a Corporate Entrepreneur, you can join a Joint Venture (JV) between INNOVO and a major corporate. Corporate Entrepreneurs can leverage the customers, brand and operational scale of a major corporate by joining a Joint Venture (JV) with each of them. They are called Corporate Cyclone JVs because they deploy the 5 driving forces that are making the Tech Tornadoes so successful at disrupting industry after industry:
- An ambitious, driven Founder/CEO with a passion for innovation
- The best global talent (Corporate Entrepreneurs
- The proven innovations and new technologies screened by INNOVO
- A long-term strategy with the corporate partner
- Access to $ billions of venture capital
The INNOVO Corporate Entrepreneurs Programme:
If you believe that you have the entrepreneurial passion. the corporate experience and above all, the talent to become a Corporate Entrepreneur in a major Corporate Cyclone JV, you are invited to apply for the INNOVO Corporate Entrepreneur Program. This comprises four core components, which are executed in parallel:
- Acquire INNOVO know-how and JV Processes
- Start leveraging INNOVO’s commercial inputs
- Access corporates, innovations and investors
- Full commercial engagement of INNOVO’s capabilities
More information is available at: innovo-innovation.com/corporate-entrepreneurs including the video: INNOVO Know-How, Processes and Commercial Inputs
Depending on their objectives, the Corporate Entrepreneur can do some or all of the following:
- Demonstrate the skills to deploy these capabilities with:
-- A corporate sponsor as a precursor to setting up a Cyclone JV
-- Other organisations of different sizes to start accruing streams ahead of a JV
- Raise the initial investment needed to support an application to INNOVO to become the Founder/CEO of a cyclone JV with a major corporate
There is a one-off cost of USD 25,000 to participate in the Program. There are two routes to fully financing your transition to Corporate Entrepreneur so that you continue to meet all your existing financial obligations:
You can persuade your employer or a major corporate interested in a JV to sponsor you through the Corporate Entrepreneur Programme ($25k fee). Fortunately, there are innovations and new technologies ready for immediate deployment so that you can demonstrate the commercial potential to the corporate partner even before the JV is set up.
You can raise the initial capital for your Corporate Cyclone JV as a proposition for your industry from an investor such as a PE firm, investment bank or corporate finance house. This enables you to approach multiple corporate targets in an industry in order to find the right partner. The proven new technologies that you deploy can start generating revenues even before the JV is set up.
There is further information on what it takes to become a Founder/CEO: