INNOVO's companies were set up in 2011 with the objectives of simultaneously:
- Radically improving the way that innovation and new technologies are screened and commercialised. (INNOVO Innovation)
- Streamlining B2B commerce. (INNOVO Network)
- Investing in good causes. (INNOVO For Good)
INNOVO Innovation discovers, screens and commercialises innovations and new technologies from countless different sources. It connects innovations and new technologies to corporate buyers at two levels:
- Through INNOVO Network where innovators sell to new customers in different markets.
- Through INNOVO Innovation where the most promising innovations or new technologies can enter into a joint venture with INNOVO proactively submits it to INNOVO's corporate network.
INNOVO Network is a free online platform for business-to-business commerce that generates savings for both Buyers and Suppliers through an anonymous aggregate buying model. INNOVO simultaneously enables:
Buyers to save
Suppliers to sell more and improve their margins
Large new income streams for Good Causes.
The model works for both existing and new Suppliers and virtually all goods and services. INNOVO fits alongside any existing processes and systems.
INNOVO For Good
Both INNOVO Innovation (10% of income) and INNOVO Network (14% of revenues) channel a proportion of their incomes into good causes via INNOVO For Good.