Over half a million companies in 100 countries are now connected to
INNOVO Network including half of the Global 2000 corporations.
“There is nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come ” … Victor Hugo
A Revolution: Business Beyond Cash and Budgets
Lack of cash and budget constraints limit companies from pursuing many new opportunities – entering new markets, acquiring new customers, finding procurement savings, adopting new technologies, developing new products. All companies have queues of opportunities awaiting cash and resources. The CEO of Google said recently that even Google only had the resources to pursue 1% of the opportunities that they knew about. The other 99% are in a queue awaiting cash and management time.
INNOVO is revolutionary because it enables companies to pursue many opportunities WITHOUT CASH. A company simply finds talented individuals and suppliers on INNOVO’s free Network to pursue the opportunity. Instead of paying them, it [...] Learn More.
Growing up, most of us still believe in the American Dream – that by getting a college [...].
This month, Forrester released its list of top technology trends for the three year time horizon. The [...].
As rumors of mergers and acquisitions increase in the cable industry, with the recent news that Time [...].
Why Box's CEO Turned Down A ~ $550 Million Offer That Would Have Made Him 'Phenomenally Wealthy' At 26
Aaron Levie is the CEO and co-founder of Dropbox competitor, Box. Box is raising a new round [...].
See The Advice Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, And 8 Other Tech Founders Gave To A Class Of Entrepreneurs
On Oct. 19, 2013, thousands of programmers, engineers, and designers joined a lineup of amazing speakers for [...].
There’s no denying that America’s labor market is dramatically out of whack. Job-seekers today either lack or [...].
How do you pitch to an Angel Investor? Best way to find out is to ask one. [...].